Venue: Franklin Covey Namibia Offices | City: Windhoek, Namibia
Based on the proven principles found in The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®.
This three-part sales course from FranklinCovey is based on the simple philosophy that the more you focus on helping your sales clients succeed, the more successful you will be. Explore the prospecting, qualifying and closing processes of sales transactions in the context of this idea. Learn to become a trusted advisor to clients and create win-win outcomes that benefit both you and the customer. Ensure thorough on-the-job application of the skills you learn with a 12-week implementation playbook for each of the three course sections. Attend this principle-based sales seminar to not only increase sales but to differentiate yourself and your company from the competition.
How You Will Benefit
- Know how to create trust, understanding and confidence with your clients
- “Get real” and break down the adversarial relationship that inhibits the buying/selling process
- Craft solutions that exactly meet the client’s desired results and buying criteria
- Enable an effective decision-making process so clients can make the best decisions
- Negotiate win-win scenarios that create and claim more value for both sides
What You Will Cover
Lesson 1: Filling Your Pipeline
- Exploring a systematic approach to prospecting that can produce significant results
Lesson 2: Qualifying Opportunities
- Breaking down buying/selling dysfunctions to get trustworthy communication
Lesson 3: Closing the Sale
- Winning deals more consistently by applying the skill sets of top performers
Who Should Attend
All sales professionals and sales teams who want to utilize a principle-based, proven sales strategy to maximize their results and help ensure continued success with a 12-week implementation playbook.
EXTRAS: For each of the three parts of this course, you’ll receive a participant kit consisting of a guidebook and 12-week implementation playbook. Also included: a USB flash drive with implementation videos and tools, call plan pad, quick reference cards, learnings journal, closing book and more.
Based on the proven principles found in The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® Signature Edition 4.0
- From 2016-03-01 08:00 to 2016-03-04 16:00
Powered by iCagenda